1. This ride is open to all road and mountain bike age 13 years and above.
2. Participants bike must be in good condition.
3. Every rider shall comply at all time the instructions from the traffic Police and event Marshals.
4. Helmet is compulsory and event numbers must be worn on riders jersey and attached to their bike.
5. Bike specifications for Mountain Bike event must be followed and failure to do so may cause disqualification
i. MTB rim size 26, 27.5 and 29 are allowed.
ii. No RIGID FORK is to be use.
iii. Tyre size 1.90mm and above are allowed.
iv. Crankset are to be standard MTB 42 teeth and below.
6. Age group participants based on the date of the event.
7. Team cars and private vehicle are no allowed to escort during the ride.
8. Cut off time is at 12pm. Route officials will stop riders who are unlikely to finish the ride within the stipulated duration and time. Such riders will be brought to the finishing point using broom wagon. The riders will be recorded as DNF (Did Not Finish) in the official timing:
i. Cut off time at Water Station 1 – 0830am.
ii. Cut off time at Water Station 2 – 1000am.
iii. Cut off time at Water Station 3 – 1130am.
9.Each cyclist is eligible to compete in King Of Mountain and Sprint Test category.
10.Closing date is on the 23 June 2019.
11.Participants will get an event jersey, race pack, finisher medal, light refreshment and lucky draw.
12.Hand-in your registration form to Lian Huat Enterprise with registration fee of RM150 (before 15 May 2019) / RM 180 (16 May 2019 onward).
13. This event is jointly orgainised by Kelab Berbasikal Masterpiece Pujut and Lian Huat Enterprise.